atpu ad

Home Top Ad

An Inspirational Conversation Between Pencil and Eraser

Share:

An Inspirational Conversation Between Pencil and Eraser




Pencil- I'm sorry.
Eraser- For what? You didn't do anything wrong
Pencil- I'm sorry , you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake , you're always there to erase it
But as you make my mistakes vanish , you lose a part of yourself and get smaller and smaller each time.
Eraser- That's true , but I don't really mind.
You see I was made to do this . I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong even though one day I know I'll be gone
I'm actually happy with my job. So please , stop worrying, I hate seeing you sad

Our parents are like eraser
Whereas we children are the pencil
They're always there for their children , cleaning up mistakes
Sometimes along the way they get hurt and become smaller ( older and eventually pass on)
Take Care of your parents , treat them with kindness and most especially love them.